Parker & Co., LLC (parkerllc.us.com) a certified public accounting and business advisory firm is seeking audit managers for its office in Monrovia, Liberia.
This role will involve managing client relationships and directing the work of staff, seniors and supervisors assigned to engagements. Successful candidates will conduct field work on financial statement audits and accounting engagements and monitor progress of engagements in relation to complying with budgets and meeting reporting deadlines. The audit manager will:
• Supervise and review engagement planning
• Train and evaluate staff and senior accountants and supervisors, and
• Review work prior to submission to partners for review.
The basic requirements for this job include:
• Bachelors degree in accounting or related discipline
• 8+ years of financial statement audit experience with specialization in the following sectors: government, banking, mining, oil and gas and not-for-profit
• Experience working with Government Auditing Standards, IFRS, GAAP
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• CPA or CA certification strongly desired
• Prior “Big 4” experience a plus
For immediate attention, send confidential cover letter including salary requirement and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our offices located at 81 Sekou Toure Avenue, P. O Box 1921, Monrovia, Liberia.