MWETANA Consulting & Technology Group jobs vacancies
“MWETANA”, from the via tribe means we are going forward. Our goal is to help move our clients forward using best practices in the technology marketplace.
With over thirty (30) man-years of proven expertise in the information technology arena, Mwetana Consulting and Technology Group (MWETANA) is committed to bringing innovative and comprehensive technology services to public and private sector enterprises.
Our principals and associates have at the core of our business integrity and competence in all aspects of our work. We aid our clients in the planning, development and management of mission and business critical solutions to achieve a competitive advantage through the use of technology.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with Government taxes and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare invoices for customers and ensure payment is made in a timely manner
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Serve as focus point for all HR related issues
- Be accountable for and manage the staff delivering the following functions:- - the reception & front of house functions e.g. first point of contact services - the physical infrastructure for the operations e.g. premises, equipment and assets. - the administrative function e.g. records management, inwards & outwards mail, purchasing, diary management.
Application should be sent to:
- BBA in Accounting, Management of other financial field
- Proficient in Accounting Systems, i.e MA$Plus, Quickbooks, ACCPAC
- Highly Computer Savy
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work extra hours and under pressure
- Fast learner and team player
- Honest and Reliable
Kinldy email your CV to the below email address
Latest jobs - Top 20 jobs