Required qualifications for the Vocational Agribusiness Education Officers are:
• Education: Bachelor degree in an agricultural field OR Bachelor degree in business;
• Previous teaching experience in vocational training;
• Previous experience in a business or an enterprise;
• Previous experience in agriculture;
• Experience working with the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Youth, or the Ministry of Agriculture
• Report writing ability (a written test at interview may be required);
• Computer Skills: Internet, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email.
Desirable Qualifications for the Vocational Agribusiness Education Officers are:
• Practical and field nonformal education experience.
• Residence in one of the following counties: Margibi, Grand Bassa, Nimba.
• Understanding of the ECOWAS TVET curricula and examination systems.
• Knowledge of the Vocational and Career Education and Land-Grant University System in the USA