The Finance and Grants Manager, under the direction of the GROW Team Leader and Senior Programme and Technical Manager, will take responsibility for GROW’s financial and administrative management system, including the oversight of internal control systems and GROW grant making activities. This role may be part or full time.
1. Ensuring GROW’s financial management and grant management manuals are followed for all payments and disbursements in compliance with ASI and donor policies as well as Liberian Law.
2. Overseeing all documentation related to sub-grants or other contracts with fund recipients.
3. Supporting the process of GROW portfolio development through effective budgetary and forecasting support.
4. Manage and monitor the various controls and financial measurements for the projects including budget limits, obligations and burn-rates on an ongoing basis.
5. Review budgets for any sub-contracts or sub-grants in consultation with appropriate members of programme staff or Senior Management Team.
6. Develop financial monitoring tools and guidelines to monitor budget execution and partnership disbursements.
7. Oversee and document disbursements under GROW’s financing facilities