Essential duties + Responsibilities:
• Ensures continuous alignment with corporate goals, objectives, vision and systems
• Must be a strong team player and be proactively dedicated to the mission and core values of the organization
• Attend to regular employee training programs and compliance
• Establish and maintain effective working relationship with both internal and external clients.
• Maintain a positive attitude towards Co-workers and Customers.
• Adhere to Corporate personnel policies and procedures
• Maintain all government employment, safety and health laws, standards, regulations and industrial hygiene
• Ability and willingness to develop strong internal and external client working relationships.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to the management and corporate HR Team for continued improvement
• Adaptable and flexible in a changing and evolving environment.
• Conforms with Construction site safety and environmental standards
• Perform daily corporate function as be assigned by line manager/ supervisor
• Perform responsibilities with excellence in service, integrity and building relationships as exemplified in WSP core values
• Provide corporate administrative support as required
• Ready for continuous job enhancement and enrichment drives.
Major skills + Requirements:
• Trade certificates or Professional qualification in related discipline
• OND, HND, Bachelors or graduate qualifications in related discipline
• Applicants with +5yrs work experience on this field without formal qualification can apply
• Minimum 2yrs work experience required
• Strong team player with positive, optimistic interpersonal approach.
• Ability to work across organizational boundaries and influence without authority
• Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
• Good communication with good command of English language, written and verbal
• Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated, excellent analytical skills
• Ability to handle pressure and
• Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment
• Accuracy and effectiveness in all delegated tasks
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Strong people relationship skills
• Self-confident, creative, proactive, with ability to prioritize and make effective decisions
• An equal opportunity workplace committed to hiring diverse workforce and sustaining multinational culture