Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the primary responsibility of the Accountant Assistant is to assist the Financial Manager for the reliability of the accounts in all financial aspects
· Monitoring and reviewing day to day transactions
· Make sure of the adaptation and accuracy of the accounts.
· Reviewing all entries before posting and make sure of coding and the supported documents.
· Review all cash and cheques vouchers and make sure of the supported documents and approvals.
· Help in preparing the budget expenses.
· Monitor the company tax position with the company tax team and make sure that the company has clean tax position.
· Run cash count on randomly basis.