We are seeking a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join the Sheraton Hotels Group, Corporate Human Resources team. A competitive benefits package awaits you. We provide extensive training and refreshing hotel perks, such as discounted room rates. Enjoy free parking and a delicious meal daily provided by our culinary team. The Human Resources Generalist will report to the Director, and will be responsible for managing key operational processes, HR metrics, as well as supporting various generalist activities. This individual will design and execute people operations initiatives from start to finish with minimal guidance, collaborating with teams across the business to solve operational problems and inefficiencies. This position will support the Director, Human Resources with generalist activities such as recruitment, performance management, employee relations and career development. This role will be “hands on” and a key player in achieving the goals and objectives of the HR functions in support of the business. At Sheratons, we seek out differences and strive for variety in every aspect of our business; so much so that Diversity & Inclusion are key components of our overall business strategy. As a global company that represents eleven distinct lifestyle brands, our goal is to bring an authentic global experience to each guest by utilizing insights and perspectives from our diverse associate, supplier and owner bases. Our success is derived from the differences that make us all unique. Whether it is our life experience, our career journey or our education, it is our value for diversity and how we leverage it that keeps us at the forefront of the hospitality industry. Thus, our continuous drive to recruit multinational employees to sustain our elite global brand. Interested applicants should forward their new CV and cover letter through Sheraton's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Corporate accommodations are provided to enable individuals perform the essential functions.
• Evaluating, developing and maintaining processes that are the foundation of our HR operational excellence.
• Will be responsible for managing and driving the alignment of standard operating procedures for all HR operational processes.
• Providing Generalist support for Corporate Associates at the Manager level and below.
• Supporting the business and HR Team with the performance management process, succession planning, the associate engagement survey, as well as other initiatives/events that support Associate retention and engagement.
• With oversight from the HR Director, handle employee relations and investigations, ensuring adherence to federal and state legislation as well as internal policies.
• Manage the exit communication and interview process for Associates leaving SHG. Answering and directing all Associate inquiries.
• Serve as the single point of contact for the Generalist team in collaborating with compensation on the pricing of positions, creation and assignment of job strings, as well as the organization and storage of job descriptions and pricing information.
• Lead the collaborative effort with HRMS in generating and innovating our quarterly HR Scorecards.
• Running, formatting and distributing monthly and adhoc reports to the HR Team and others as needed.
• Working closely with HRMS on changes to any reporting.