Sheraton is looking for dynamic Administrative Assistant to support the Sheraton Multinational Commercial Services. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing a wide variety of varied, complex, and sensitive administrative support with a high-degree of urgency and enthusiasm as well as the wider HR Consulting team. The Team Member will be responsible for all administrative functions necessary to ensure the team runs smoothly and effectively. Principle responsibilities will include preparing correspondence, processing of expense reports, coordinating meetings and travel, as well as managing the calendar. The successful candidate will be an independent worker who demonstrates a high level of initiative and who is able to follow through on tasks to completion. The candidate must have exceptional computer skills and must have the highest regard to confidentiality. Come thrive with our team and be a part of a hotel that celebrates success and empowers associates to be in control and feel special. A competitive benefits package awaits you. We provide extensive training and refreshing hotel perks, such as discounted room rates. Enjoy free parking and a delicious meal daily provided by our culinary team. At Sheratons, we seek out differences and strive for variety in every aspect of our business; so much so that Diversity & Inclusion are key components of our overall business strategy. As a global company that represents eleven distinct lifestyle brands, our goal is to bring an authentic global experience to each guest by utilizing insights and perspectives from our diverse associate, supplier and owner bases. Our success is derived from the differences that make us all unique. Whether it is our life experience, our career journey or our education, it is our value for diversity and how we leverage it that keeps us at the forefront of the hospitality industry. Thus, our continuous drive to recruit multinational employees to sustain our elite global brand. Interested applicants should forward their new CV and cover letter through Sheraton's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Corporate accommodations are provided to enable individuals perform the essential functions.
• Answer internal and external phone calls.
• Ensure a full understanding of enquiries and requests, transcribe complete requests, and reroute calls to appropriate Team Members as required.
• Draft correspondence based on minimal information, review for accuracy and/or retrieve information to produce correspondence that is free of error.
• Open all incoming mail and dispense as necessary.
• Excellent skills in time management, organization, coordination and communication (written and verbal).
• On an as needed/non-routine basis, complete and submit expense reports on behalf of department Team Members.
• Coordinate the on-boarding activities for new and/or transferring Team Members into the department
• Manage inventory control for collateral, supplies, etc.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations which are visually appealing and display content in accordance with Sheraton standards.
• Willing to take ownership of responsibilities.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Flexibility to react and adapt to change quickly. Ability to be diplomatic, tactful, discreet, and demonstrate strength under pressure.
• Maintain absolute discretion with all documents and information.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software, as requested.
• Manage the department’s records and ensure compliance with corporate policy.